Happy birthday!!!!

By anakdenesor - Julai 18, 2018

Happy birthday!!!! | Well  I’m officially a year older today and much cooler than ever😉. My journey so far in life has been amazing, and  Thank God for that. Alhamdulillah...Syukur.. for those sweet things that happening to me lately. I've been surrounded by angels. I'm not a type that have a lot of friends..nope,definitely not...but all my friends are the one that will be on your side no matter what happen..TRUE friends.

ANYTHING SPECIAL?
Well not much..everything went on like usual day, except surprise celebration by my fav achi and surprise delivery cookies by my beloved friend Niesa..how sweet it is. Actually there are three persons (including me) that have same birthday which is Ustazah and another my friend I called sis Maryna.They do the surprise celebration on friday..I don't have any idea because my birthday on saturday actually, after having my lunch i saw a cake on my desk..it must be them. See they use my croc as the props.


It's a cheese cake..oh they know me well..kinda fanatic with cheese cake and red velvet..heee

My fav achi in the world..They are my sister,my boss,my friends.



Aww I'm so shy and excited at the same time


Tadaaaaa!They know that my mi band 1 already damaged..yeah! i'm soo happy..



Like their slogan "ketagih gilaaaa"


MY WISHES?
There are many things in life that are out of our hands. 6 + 3 = 9 same as 4 + 5 = 9..You have to know that the way you do things is not always the only way to do them..please remember that. You may not always end up where you thought you were going but you will always end up where you are meant to be.

MY WISH # 1
My Wish for how I want people to treat me

➤I wish to be cared for with kindness and cheerfulness.
➤I wish people will pray for me
 

MY WISH # 2
My Wish for what I want my loved ones to know

➤I wish to have my family and friends know that I love them.
➤I wish to be forgiven for the times that I may have hurt my family,friends and others
➤I wish our friendship will never end


MY WISH # 3
My Wish for who am I


➤Confidence: When things get tough, when I'm thinking of give up
Patience: With my own trials and temptations and with others
➤Adjustable attitude: One that doesn't react  but respond with well-thought-actions and feelings
➤Excitement : New things to enjoy and learn
➤Fun: laughter and smile any way that I can get them
➤Companionship :People to share my happiness and sorrows,trouble and joys
➤Health : mental,physical and emotional
➤Peace : With others,myself and the environment

........that all my wishes came true........


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday wahai anak denesor.. May Allah bless you.

    BalasPadam
  2. Happy belated birthday AD.. may all your wishes will be granted by Allah.. Aamiin..

    BalasPadam
  3. Selamat hari lahir AD.. Semoga awak dikurniakan kesihatan yang baik, semoga awak dilindungi dan dirahmati oleh Allah dan semoga apa yang awak hajatkan Insha Allah akan dimakbulkan oleh Allah.. Cute la header awak AD, sesuai sangat.. hihi

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. amin..mekacih atas doa..hahah cute eh?ade cute cam sye tak hahaha

      Padam
  4. selamat hari lahir dan murah rezeki...

    moga dapat sambut lagi hari jadi untuk tahun yang mendatang

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. amin...mekacih..betoi..moga tahun depan dpt smbut lagi

      Padam
  5. happy belated birthday dear.. May ALLAH bless u always.

    BalasPadam
  6. Happy belated birthday! May all the stars keep shining on you. Semoa setiap impian bakal jadi kenyataan apabila tiba masanya :)

    BalasPadam
  7. happy belated birthday dear.. May Allah bless u :)

    BalasPadam
  8. Happy Belated Birthday dear! May Allah shower you with all His Blessings , Amin :)

    BalasPadam
  9. Happy belated birthday dear, I wish you all the best in life & happiness always. :D

    BalasPadam
  10. Happy birthday and wish you everything good in life :)

    BalasPadam