It's a wrap! 2019

By anakdenesor - Disember 06, 2019


It's a wrap! 2019 | Another 25 days before the end of the year. A lot of things happen during 11 months back. Shall I begin with how struggles I am with my work for this year. Urgh reall hate it. It is a PIG year really feels like Sh** hahahah. I'm a librarian (for those who just read my blog) but since the beginning of the year I need to step up to the teacher's role which means I need to teach kids during library lessons. Usually, we will have a teacher librarian who does all the job but since there no one to cover that job by hook or by crook I have to do it for the kids. The struggle and sad time I'm going through is just a phase of my life, even though it feels endless, it WILL change. I believed it. Yeah, look at me now, surviving 12 months and improving every time. Alhamdulillah. Got positive feedback from teachers and students about my performance well, of course, I need to learn too, bear in mind that I'm not a teacher just because of my passion to teach and I love kids that make me stronger every day.

Being appreciate. I can't express with words.
Starting the year with "Book Week" event I would say it as a successful event with only two of us who handle it. It's an annual event in which we invited authors to come to our schools and do some activities with the kids.

Chemming Boey

Nak jugak kan
Abyan
kaki Seni
Last day dress-up day "Mickey&Minnie"
Its a mix feeling over the year. A lot of ups and downs happen during this year. Memang main mental sungguh la tahun nih. Struggle with lessons plan, emotional,and the worst when been diagnose with hypertension. Its like whatttt I'm still young. Since that attack I totally change my lifestyle, don't want to think all the things who unnecessary, running at the park every evening I guess that is one of the reasons how I lose 5kg throughout the year. Lucky hypertension was only temporary..Fuh! A lot to take this year. Healing from outside and inside. 

Looking at the bright side, I finally got a new car,I called it ROMEO! all my hardwork paid off! Alhamdulillah,syukur. What else, Yeah meeting with team blogger and went to Indonesia together with them Here (omg!my first overseas trip) Then meet with kak sha Here

Now end of term already. My last day of working today. Going to my hometown tomorrow and spend my time with my family. Below is my latest pic yesterday and today. See my cheeky cheek a little bit slim compare it to the last picture(see mickey mouse dress)yeayy.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

40 comments

  1. alhamdulillah, dah nak habis 2019 anggapla semua dugaan itu penguat kita untuk menghadapi tahun akan datang... cayok2

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. betul tu..tapi fikir balik balance la happy ngan sedih..hehe

      Padam
  2. at last, you've got Romeo. Usaha terbayar sudah kan. Happy for you :)

    BalasPadam
  3. hihih. anak denesor librian kat mane? Ummi slalu ke library tun uda.shah alam.. ddekat situ ada zon kreatif,zon tu bebudak jela ,,so ade aktiviti yg diorg buat untk bebudak..suke librarian kat sne.. baikje.. pastu pandai plak layan budak.. sabtu ahad pn kerja.

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. la yeake ummi dok area shah alam ke..haaa jom la jumpe..dekat sgt tu..kite private sector,international school.

      Padam
  4. hai , salam kenal . Done follow blog sis :)

    BalasPadam
  5. Kunjung balas disini... Jenuh jugak tadi mencari anak denesor tu... kikikikiki...

    BalasPadam
  6. Selamat bercuti AD. Seronok tu dpt blk kampung and spend quality time family. Take care too.

    BalasPadam
  7. Yeah!! All the hard work pays off with Romeo..
    Awesome..
    Semoga kesihatan AD akan semakin baik dan teruskan usaha menjaga kesihatan..

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. yehaaaa..alhamdulillah..dpt si romeo..aminnn moga bertambah sihat

      Padam
  8. selamat menyambut tahun baharu 2020 AD :)

    BalasPadam
  9. assalamualaikum... selamat tahun baru 2020... maaf laa baru sempat nak datang jenguk ke blog ni... insya allah sy akan kembali fokus sama seperti sebelum ini.... harap2 tak serik utk terjah blog sy nanti ya...

    BalasPadam
  10. hai..singgah sini..jalan2..heheh

    BalasPadam
  11. Hana tag kak Anies.. kat entri ni

    https://thepolarishana.blogspot.com/2020/02/giveaway-wang-tunai-rm1000-by-mamapipie_10.html

    heehee :D ;) :3

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. kak anies?hana chan..bile kak nad jadi kak anies ni..salah nama ni hana chan

      Padam
  12. update blog cepat untuk tahun 2020
    dah bulan Mac dah nih
    hahaha

    BalasPadam
  13. Mana mana kerja pun ada cabarannya AD.... tapi hidup harus diteruskan demi sesuap nasi kan. Apa kata org, alah bisa tegal biasa gitu kan...hihi...
    Yang penting sentiasa comel dan take care, jaga kesihatan ye

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. Betul tu setuju..mana mana pon ada cabaran dia kan..
      hahaaha mana da comel..terimah kasih awak pon sama..jaga kesihatan musim pkp nih..hehe

      Padam