MY CUSTOMISE MUG FROM PRINTCIOUS.COM FINALLY ARRIVED

By anakdenesor - Disember 03, 2017

Hye peeps,finally my customized mug that I order last time from printcious  finallyarrived..yeayy!
For those who miss the post you can read it here.

Why I choose mug because I want something practical..that I can used it everyday. I order it by 27 nov and I got it by 30 Nov..it amaazingg..only took 3 days to received it..superb..the delivery time so fast and they will keep updating the news of your parcel to you by email also by phone..I like the way they keep track every details of your order. I don't need to worry,everything went so smooth.

 
Now I have my own customized mug..I bet this is the one and only mug that have this picture coz it made by me..heee soo happy

First thing I do after received my mug is check whether the mug is in good conditions,hopefully there is no crack,result is my mug in one piece.Yeayyyy! They pack my mug very carefully..they even put bubble wrap outside the box,and inside the box..oh boy..you can see that they very gentle about the product.What else you can hope for.

 I'm not a big fans of star wars but I just noticed that I have a few things about star wars like my power bank is Darth vender head,my luggage picture also Darth vender..so I decided to put Darth vender picture on my mug so I can add on more on my collection of Darth vender.Well honestly I surprised by they company that they can print Darth vender picture so clear on my mug..the resolution of picture is high I didn't expect well of course I'm happy about it.

Now no matter what occasions that you want to do custom made gift either for friends or for yourself, you can always find it HERE.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments